Leaving...on a jet plane

>> Sunday, November 15, 2009

We packed our bags...I think every bag we own. LOL Can you guess which one is Raelee's?

Put the clever luggage tags on the bags. Funny tags make me happy. Nothing beats my mom's though (I got it for her..lol) It says "I'm going around in circles." It makes me laugh every time I read it...lol






We put the dogs in doggie jail (we have very destructive dogs when left alone).


And we settled in in the hotel. We get up bright and early in the middle of the night to catch our flight. We are so excited!!! See you soon Granny and Papa!



Now...I must go to bed...my sweet one just informed me if I didn't go to sleep we would never get to wake up and go to Singapore. She must know what she's talking about b/c she's sound asleep. She'll certainly get there quicker because of it..lol



2 comments:

Leone Fabre,  November 16, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

awesome post ..... even I am excited that you are coming over here!!!!

Travel safe. xx

cajunsis,  November 16, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

We can't WAIT to see you :-) I think pR's is the PINK bag with POLKA DOTS!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP