Jurong Bird Park
>> Wednesday, November 25, 2009
We actually got to hold sticks with birds on it but they wouldn't let us take a picture of that with our camera...but you could buy theirs.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Raelee was part of the show. She got to mimic how the bird laughed. It was cute.
Love this pic of a wood duck.
I think this one needed a hair cut!
These flamingo's were so funny looking. I don't think I have seen this type before.
Why do you think this bird has such a funny shaped bill? I really don't know...I never saw a sign for it.
These birds were pretty neat. They squeaked in Raelee's ear..lol
They had some eagles I had never seen before. I don't remember where they came from...but they were neat.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Here is Raelee guarding her eggs...rofl
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

4 comments:
WOW!! What beautiful birds!! It must have been so fun to see them all! R is amazing, not afraid of a thing!
Hey this is Uncle Danny. The birds were so pretty. Raelee will be so popular having gone to so many places in such a short time. She is still my princess and I love her so much. It looks as though you are all enjoying yourselves. I will have to come visit soon. The country is so beautiful. I would like to adopt the cute little girl that you all seem to have been taken with. She is very pretty. I miss all of you and can't wait to see you again.
Uncle Danny
Hey, I SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!! Quit saying Elizabeth said it when CLEARLY I said it.........
Uncle Danny
Okay Danny said......
Raelee is so courageous to hold such an ugleeeeeeeee snake. I wouldn't have had the guts to do that.....
Love you,
UNCLE DANNY
Not Elizabeth
Post a Comment