Busy busy

>> Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We have been busy busy here, therefore, tired tired!!!  I have to share one picture though....Raelee and I got to ride an elephant yesterday!  Raelee also got to feed them. It was a lot of fun. I'll post more pictures probably tomorrow. For now, we are going to deliver toys to the orphanage in Indonesia though.
Ta ta for now!


2 comments:

applesofgold,  November 24, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

OH MY GOODNESS! I have always wanted to ride an elephant. That and ride a camel. One day I will do BOTH!!! Have a fantastic time at the orphanage today, girls! We are praying for you!

Noelle Reese,  November 25, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

LOL I rode an elephant once. It was not all that comfortable. Maybe now that I have some padding I should try it again LOL
You are going to have the best time scrapping this trip! I can't wait to see all the pages you make!
LN

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP