An amazing experience

>> Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This will be a very short post. We are exhausted but I promise to post more pictures tomorrow.
What an amazing experience to have your 6 year old earn money with her friends (lemonade stand), buy gifts with her friends, and then travel all the way to Indonesia to deliver the gifts to children in an orphanage.  Words cannot describe the feeling that washes over you as she plays with children she can't even communicate with. No words are needed between friends.

Stay tuned tomorrow for more pictures.






No explanation needed for this picture.


4 comments:

Noelle Reese,  November 25, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

WOW I'm not sure what else to say.
How awesome! I can't wait to see more pics.
LN

~*Michelle*~,  November 25, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

these picture are worth a MILLION words.....

.....what an amazing experience for you both!

thanks for sharing.....and Happy Thanksgiving to you from across the globe!

Leone Fabre,  November 25, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

She did a wonderful thing for a little girl on her own. She was the star of the show yesterday .... she met each child and shook their hands ....

She played games with them and they showed her how to play their games.......

There is no racism, no animosity, no hatred, no war, when you see TWO CHILDREN of different race, different religion, different beliefs HOLDING HANDS.

it is a powerful message my friends ....

Anonymous,  November 28, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

All I can say is WOW!!. Im sitting here looking at all Of the pics and Thinking. What an Amazing Little girl you have!! and what an Amazing Mother you are to give her these Wonderful Opportunities!!
Marygrace and I have enjoyed reading your blogs immensely!!
and tell Raelee we said Hello!
Lisa And Marygrace Carline

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP