Adventures for day 3
>> Thursday, November 19, 2009
Raelee woke up at 3:30 am so that she could swim. Granny was able to convince her that 3:30 isn't the time for swimming or waking up Mrs. Debbi to borrow movies from her. We told her that the swimming pool didn't open till 9 am. Thankfully, she bought it..lol
She played "lifeguard' in the swimming pool. She rescued DOZENS of millipedes. I'm sure they are ever thankful for her rescuing...especially as they hit the trees and bushes going 90 miles an hour from her slinging them in there.
.jpg)
.jpg)
There is a Plumeria tree there in the middle of the pool. I wish you could smell this flower...mmmmm
We came back and Granny and Raelee had brunch on the balcony.
Raelee took a nap (only 30 minutes today!) and got up and beat Papa at cards.
We went to the lobby and waited for the taxi. The rain stayed with us all.day.long.
We went to a HUGE mall (6 stories) that had nothing but electronics in it. The same stuff sold over and over and over again. I have no idea how one chooses what store to buy things in. I'm going to go back with a wide angle to get a picture of the size of this mall.
There was lots of fresh fruit snacks for not much money. mmmmm
Heck, you could even get sugarcane juice there..lol
Starfruit anyone?
Raelee enjoyed this..she chose it over McDonalds!
Jamie, I would love to tell you that you could get these for MUCH less money, but it was actually MORE money than in the states...but you would have PLENTY of options on where to buy them! LOL
Raelee found a familiar face.
And had to potty...ummmmm....ok?
We went down the escalator meant for buggies.
Waited in the taxi que. Thankfully, it didn't last long.
Probably because it looked like this behind us.
Got in our taxi and found our home:
Came home and Mom made fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and corn. Kimberly showed Raelee how to fold paper cranes. Her and Kimberly totally hit it off and Raelee has a new Singapore best friend!
Looked out and found this (get used to this view..you are likely going to be seeing this a LOT on my blog...every time I look out, it looks different and equally as beautiful.
Off to the Science center today!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
Oh it looks like you are having a wonderful time! Oh wait! We ARE! It is so fun seeing it through someone else's eyes. How lucky is our family that we both love to blog about our adventures? Thanks for taking the time to share - I am enjoying it as much as everyone else.
woo-hoo :) wish I was looking out over those lights drinking it with you! looks like you are having fun!
Post a Comment