In the last decade, I have:

>> Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Got a divorce
Met the love of my life
Lived with him for 2 years
Took up Scrapbooking as a hobby
Finished college for the first time
Eloped in Gatlinburg TN
Taught 3rd and 6th Grades
Got pregnant 'accidentally'
Finished college for the second time
Stayed home to raise Raelee
Fought the hardest battle of my life: Secondary Infertility
Took up Photography as a hobby
Decided to homeschool Raelee
Looked into Adoption
Decided on fostering
Fostered sweet Madison for 6 months
Decided against fostering any other children
Met many wonderful friends

It has been a fabulous decade!

Your turn!

1 comments:

Working Through,  December 31, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

The last decade has been filled with many ups and downs. But I know I wouldn't change one thing. It has brought me to today.

I am glad you too have found happiness !

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP