Fishy Pedicure
>> Thursday, December 3, 2009
We went on Orchard Road today and got ourselves Fish Pedicures (Fish Spa.) It surprised me that Raelee was quite excited about it as well...even when we got there and she saw what it was about. She stuck her foot in with us and had a blast.
You can see a video of what a fish pedicure is here:
The fish eat the dead skin off of your feet and legs. It feels funny...REALLY funny at first. It tickels a lot right at first but then it turns into more like a vibration as more and more fish come to you. Completely wild!
I got brave after a while and tried the 'large' fish. I didn't like them too much. Much more aggressive.
Raelee wanted to try the 'medium' fish but their enthusiasm scared her...lol She hadn't even stuck her foot in the water yet here...just hovered over them. Look how they all swarmed to her!
I tried the medium fish and liked them the best.
Here is mom enjoying her fishy pedi!
Outside of the spa looking in.
It was fun and I would do it again. I think it would be neat to try it when I have a ton of dead skin...or bring my husband in one to try...just to see if it really works! I had just gotten a pedi so my skin was nice and smooth. I get them regularly at home so there wasn't a lot of dead skin.
Neat experience!!













3 comments:
You are VERY brave.... have not managed that one yet!!
Probably not actually made the opportunity either. :-)
Hope those fishies did not end up with heartburn.
LOL Leone.
Steph, you and pR are MUCH braver than me. I cannot see myself getting that done. I hated the fish nibbling on us at Greenwood Lake and cannot see paying to have fish eat on you! LOL
With my luck the fish would start to nibble on me and start floating dead on top of the water. I'd put that place out of business!
Post a Comment