Who said Singapore doesn't snow?

>> Sunday, December 13, 2009

There is a mall here (Tanglin) that does "snow" every night at 7:30. We caught the tail end when we first got here and Raelee wanted to go back...so go back she did.  Granny and Papa had a grown up dinner to go to so I took Raelee to see the snow and have a girls night. It is really just soap bubbles but when you stood under it, it sure felt like it was snowing! The kids had SO much fun in it!!



































We then walked down Orchard and Raelee found the fountains at Ion Orchard. We were on our way home so I decided to let her play in them....

















Little did I know that our night wasn't over at that point. We still had a subway ride, a cab ride and a Sinapore flyer ride left to go! No, I didn't bring a spare change of clothes.

The evening was fantastic though. It was one of those evenings that everything just came together...from cab dropping us off RIGHT at the mall rather than 2 blocks away like I thought he would have to due to crowds, food being brought to us a LOT quicker than we were expecting, being able to jump to the front of a cab que when a 20 minute wait is in store, etc. It was just a magical evening for Raelee and I :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP