For all of my lady friends out there ;)

>> Wednesday, December 9, 2009



Not much explanation is needed other than this was a fire/dance show at the Night Safari at the Singapore Zoo.















I was looking across the way at some guys hiding. I was looking so hard I didn't notice the one hiding right next to Raelee...lol She scooted over to me so quickly when she noticed him too. It was funny.


This guy is protecting the nether regions so as not to get hit by a dart.















Raelee was really impressed with the show also...but probably for much different reasons..lol

5 comments:

Noelle Reese,  December 9, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

So today you got to hang around half naked buff men? DAMN! What's up for tomorrow??? LMAO
LN

cajunsis,  December 9, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

Those guys were HOT in more than one way :-) Fun show, isn't it?

surprisetriplets,  December 9, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Lucky you! It looks my idea of a great bachlorette party:)

Enjoy your last few days in Sing. It seems like you JUST got there!

Elizabeth,  December 10, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

Looks like a great time and yes, they are definitely buff!

applesofgold,  December 12, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Ummmmm....YUM! Dang! I think that next to the orphanage pictures, these are my favorite. I wonder why?!?!?!? hehehe

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP