The children were nestled all snug in their beds

>> Thursday, December 24, 2009

It has been a tradition of ours since I was little to open gifts on Christmas Eve. Of course I loved it when I was a kid (presents early!) but it's still fun as an adult.  What we usually did was have dinner (I remember my favorite being pig in the blankets), go look at Christmas lights and then come home to open gifts. It was always a great evening full of family traditions.

This year...I got dinner done too late to go look at lights and I missed that :( However we did open gifts.
We had a great evening and Raelee went to bed a happy kid.  Raelee's new American Girl doll from her Granee got her was the star of the show along with the blankets and night gown's that Grandma sewed for her and the dolls.





Kaya gets the top bunk because she's a brave indian, Kit gets the bottom because she is VERY afraid of heights (according to Raelee)



All snug in her bed.
 

Snuggies for all and to all a good night!




Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comments:

cajunsis,  December 25, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Merry Christmas - it was great! Love the picture of her face, it is priceless! Her dad is the best ever - bunks for the AG Dolls and Grandma made them blankies. What more could a kid (or family) want?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP