Outdoor fun
>> Wednesday, December 23, 2009
I have taken a little blogging break after returning from Singapore. It has taken me a long time to switch over and quite honestly, I was tired of blogging..lol
So I'm back. I have a few more Singapore pictures to post when I get around to them. I just emptied my card from my last day there...lol
Anyway...the weather was fabulous today and was warm outside. Raelee was a bit housebound so we spent a couple of hours outside playing. Raelee has been anxious to learn to roller skate so she worked on that a bit. I learned that we need better knee pads, and need to buy wrist guards and elbow guards. I kinda forgot to put her helmet on too. Bad mommy.
She had fun though and no major injuries were inflicted...so it's all good. *Note to self* Buy safety gear!
She spent a lot of time in the grass at first. Oh, and she dressed herself today...in clothes that are too small and don't match...lol
She spent a LOT of time on the cement. Can you see how well the knee pads are working?
Learning balance
It was pretty much guaranteed that there would be tears at some point.
Which gave us the next solution...gloves for protection...yeah...they will keep her out of the ER..lol At least they stopped her palms from getting scraped!
See...they worked!
Action shot....yes...I really do need to get some safety gear for her. I see a hospital visit in our near future.
At least she got up to try again!
She thought it was safer to get on her scooter...with her helmet.
Got in some bike time too.
I think it's crazy (and typical) that we are wearing shorts 2 days before Christmas...but we embrased it and spent the afternoon outside. We even took a family bike ride after dark to look at Christmas lights.
Merry Christmas everybody!!!












1 comments:
A cute blue eyed blonde with legs that go on forever - yeppers, I see trouble coming! Great shots as usual - and glad to see you posting again. I love that she is such a trooper, icky falls and she keeps on trying. She will get it. Bike ride for lights sounds fun :-)
Post a Comment