Racin Raelee
>> Saturday, December 26, 2009
Daddy got Raelee a dirtbike for Chrsitmas. I was really apprehensive and scared to death that she wouldn't ever get on it. OR she would get on it and it go to fast and her not get on it for another year. I was wrong on both accounts. Raelee was a bit scared at first but she LOVED the bike. I think the pictures of her facial expressions tell it all. Daddy had to hold on to the bike the whole time. He needs to put a speed regulator on and also a kill switch. She needs both of those things before Dad can let her go. Yes, she does have a helmet but she couldn't have heard Daddy's directions with a helmet on. I just wanted to clarify that..lol
She was a bit apprehensive at first.
One of her favorite parts was the mud puddles. I can't wait until she is on her own and jumping these things. FUN!









0 comments:
Post a Comment