Raelee FINALLY got to feed the Giraffe's!
>> Wednesday, December 9, 2009
We didn't think it was going to happen honestly....but we made it work. Against all odd's, Raelee got to feed her very favorite animal. What a great experience for her!
The Zoo had given her a funny elephant mask...that's why she's in disguise.
She has spent the majority of the time she has been here under an umbrella...so this is quite appropriate.
Funny that I don't even remember petting the giraffe..lol






1 comments:
Yeah, Raelee! Glad she got to feed them and glad to know what her favorite animal is too! If your mom has it, and I think she may, Bob Ainsley drew me a giraffe when I was little and I would love to pass it on to Raelee if you think she would like it. Also, what does she want for Christmas?
Post a Comment