25 things
>> Thursday, January 29, 2009
I have been tagged by so many people to do this..so I guess I'll do it..rofl
1. I'm exhausted
2. I'm not the best house keeper...ok, I'm not good at it at all.
3. I do TRY to be...but I'm fighting a loosing battle most of the time
4. I hate cooking...I do it to sustain me and my family. I'm not good at it...I don't particularly want to be to tell you the truth. I'm good at other things..I don't need to be good at this too. My family eats my food..that's all that counts.
5. I'm fat..and I hate it....me...the whole thing has silently consumed me for 3 years and it brings me to tears even now.
6. I'm addicted to the computer. There...I said it. Probably has a lot to do with #5. Infertility started it...computer keeps it.
7. I'm fostering my first child.
8. Everybody thinks I'm so great for doing it...I feel bad because I have an ulterior motive (adoption someday)...I'm doing it for the kids...but mostly, I'm doing it for me. Well, I started out doing it for me...and it is quickly becoming about the kids. Someday, my husband will probably have to tell me, NO MORE. They all need a home and somebody to love them.
9. I will not judge anybody with WIC and a screaming child in the grocery store any more.
10. I miss my mom.
11. I'm crying now :(
12. I'm very grateful for friends. Without them, I couldn't have done this (fostering). They have been an intricate part of all of this..and continue to be.
13. Mom has been a great resource for everything foster care..it has been a huge help.
14. I respect my mom so much more now for what she did for the kids. Not that I didn't respect her before..I just have a new respect now.
15. All of my tee-shirts get holes right where my blue jean button is. I haven't figured out why. I'm wearing a new (cute one actually) one now...guess what..it has holes. 5 tiny ones to be exact. I'm HARD on clothes. My nice shirts even have bleach stains, regular stains, or holes in them.
16. I don't take care of myself anymore. I rarely dress up. Most days..if I'm not going anywhere...I don't even put on a bra. I don't know how my husband still even likes me.
17. I'm crying again
18. I think I'm crying because I'm so tired to tell you the truth.
19. I homeschool my daughter and I'm proud of it.
20. I constantly worry that I'm doing a good job.
21. I think I am.
22. I don't know HOW I'm going to school with Madison around...I haven't figured out this one yet.
23. I love photography.
24. I think I'm going to volunteer to take pictures of foster children..or adoptive children..to put on a website online that is designed to show their real personality. A mug shot doesn't do most kids justice. They are asking for volunteers for this.
25. I'm done..going to bed.

2 comments:
You don't know how much I miss you too baby. I wish I were there to hug and to help. It is a difficult time, but you ARE doing a great job, and school for pR can wait until you get a routine going for all of you. Don't push yourself now - just get through it and know it will get easier. Take it easy when you have a minute to do so. I love you so much and yes I am so proud of you for being who you are, right this minute and every single day before and after. ((hugs))
I am bawling too now. Ha! We have to stop blubbering - there is work to be done.
I did the 25 random things on my own blog. I've been following your blog since I moved to Louisiana in December. I'm a home schooling mom as well, with 6 kids.
Also, I've given you the Kreativ Blogger award on my blog: http://theitalianbelladiaries.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-first-blog-award.html
Post a Comment