Reading success!
>> Monday, February 2, 2009
We did school at M.'s naptime on Saturday. That worked great and will be our new routine. I think it works better than the morning anyway...in the morning, we were fighting snack time, lunchtime and general attention problems. So starting it right after lunch was good. Her focus seemed much better I think.
Here is her phonics. I'm so proud of her! This is the best I have EVER seen her do on this. The best part is I explained the lesson to her and walked away and was on the phone while she was doing it..it was great!

5 comments:
Yay, Raelee! Great job! Aunt Liz
Way to go!
Papa is so proud!
Keep up the graet work!
Love
Papa
What a smart girl!
Great job, Raelee! Granny is proud of you - look, you stayed in the lines even! I bet a THIRD grader could write as good as you do :-)
Post a Comment