Little Airplane ride!
>> Saturday, January 3, 2009
My grandpa has a lot of land and uses a small airplane to check his crops and cattle. I have never been up in it b/c the weather is always bad (wind) for flying when we go. Raelee and I got to go up in it this time!!!! YAY!
These pictures are going to be out of order but I'll try to explain them the best I can.
Imagine that...Ravines...deep ravines...in Western Oklahoma! Who knew?
Granny Bon looking out the plane.
Papa Rod and mom in the front seat.
Mom snapping pictures. I can't wait to see hers. I was having an off week for pictures. I hope hers came out good.
There's Dad and Raelee going to Mike and Joans house!
Mike and Joan's place.
Not real sure who this house if for...but I took a picture of it so it must be somebody's..lol
If Granny Bon and Rod build a house, this is where they will build it.
Brads house...Papa Rods old house

Rolling hills. They were beautiful.
We saw LOTS of cattle. They were funny when we flew over. The babies started running and the mama's just looked up as if to say hi.
Papa Rod :)
She made it about 15 minutes before falling asleep.



Mom gave her her small camera to take pictures while in the air. I can't wait to see those either.
Waiting to go up.

2 comments:
Great pics! That is Rhonda and CA's house that you didn't know. I love your pictures - great job getting them in the back - I never thought about that. *sigh*
wow, those are awesome shots!!
Post a Comment