Love that 5 year old smile!

>> Thursday, January 22, 2009

I had terrible teeth when i was a kid. My dentist had to pull a mess of teeth out of my mouth in order for the adult teeth to fit. Well, Raelee inherited it. UGH. She lost her first tooth a few weeks ago. Just a couple of weeks ago, her adult tooth started poking out. It amazes me how fast it is coming in. Anyway, there was CLEARLY not enough room for the adult tooth to grow in. The other bottom tooth was loose, but not terribly loose. She didn't work this one as much as she did the last one so it was taking longer. I made a doc appointment today for her and didn't tell her anything about them maybe pulling a tooth. I didn't think they would actually pull it! Well..the SAME dentist that pulled what felt like every tooth out of my head decided that he would pull one today. I had NO time to prepare her. Not to mention, he made me leave the room before I could tell her what was happening. I'm sure it was because he could tell her much more efficient than I could...and without scaring her..but still. Anyway, 5 minutes later she comes running in to the waiting area with gauze in her mouth and just BEAMING. She ran up to the mirror and couldn't wait to see her new smile. I must admit..it is a cute one.
I have to bring her in next month...he is pulling 2 more. I'm so sorry Raelee that you have a small mouth and big teeth!

Oh yeah..can't forget about the tooth fairy...apparently when she visited her friend (click me) last week, she left a bunch of pixie dust all around her and on her bed and in her room. Raelee is hopeful that by putting her tooth under her pillow tonight (instead of in the Tinker Bell box) that the tooth fairy will dance all over her pillow also. She wondered why she didn't last time. I think the Tooth fairy must have been out of pixie dust that night. We shall see what happens tonight THANKS JENNY! do you hear my sarcasm? LOL So Jenny...are you coming over to vacuum tomorrow? ROFLMAO

1 comments:

applesofgold,  January 22, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

Sure! I will vacuum if you let me borrow your dyson again....Dang it. I need to buy my own vacuum, don't I? We were spoiled central vac in our old house, and I still have not recovered. So, now the difficult decision lies ahead for me....this weekend...do I buy my new camera, or my new vacuum? What's more important in life? Documenting every waking moment of my kid's lives? Or sucking up helpless dust bunnies. hmmmmm.....

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP