Playhouse...near completion

>> Monday, January 19, 2009

The treehouse is about done..unfortunately Todd goes offshore tonight so it'll have to wait 2 weeks. We started painting it today...personally I think it's an eyesore. I have to figure out how to make the colors work together. My dear husband picked them out. NOT my choice of colors at all. Raelee picked the Red...I would have worked it in a bit differently though. Any ideas of how we can make them work together?


Raelee even helped to paint!
Friday night, it got it's first trial run. We had a mess of kids over here.
The basket that rises and drops from the top floor is a huge hit!

3 comments:

~*Michelle*~,  January 20, 2009 at 5:10 AM  

wow......Todd did an amazing job!

cajunsis,  January 20, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

Ok, I am envious. I always wanted a playhouse like that for you. I love what he has done. Yay! Who cares what color it is?

Anita,  January 23, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

I think the red and the yellow look good. I like it!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP