Ok not 100% certain now
>> Monday, January 5, 2009
I only have a minute. Apparently MY SW is going to push our paperwork through tomorrow morning so we are certified but the baby's SW will be the one that makes the decision. Our SW said that there is no other place for the baby....so it will probably happen, but it isn't certain. I'll know something tomorrow afternoon...if I don't already have him by then.
I'll keep you guys up to date.

2 comments:
I think we know what will happen - you know there are TONS of foster parents hanging out in the woodwork. We better see pictures when we arrive in Tokyo ;-)
I can't believe you are getting a baby already!!! That is wonderful. I keep hearing from my agency that there aren't many babies, I refuse to believe it!!! Congrats, hope to see pics, even if it's the back of his little head!!!
Post a Comment