Muti-functional
>> Saturday, January 10, 2009
Mom gave Raelee and I scarves the first trip home from Singapore. They were beautiful! I figured Raelee's would get used for her play box and then forgotten. Honestly...it gets used every day. Not for it's intended purpose most days though!
She got her new webkinz for Christmas and wanted to bring it to Walmart. I rigged up a way that she could. Nothing like a little baby wearing! 
We went ofr a bike ride at the local fun place to visit, and we couldn't fit the squirell food AND her new doll Kit in the basket. I put the food under kit and tied kit to the bike. Perfect! She got quite a few chuckles around the bike path too!
Thanks mom for the wonderful versital gifts! We'll be needing more of those I'm sure :)

1 comments:
Those danged scarfs are fun aren't they? I have a half of a dozen in the top of my closet - get those and I will just buy all new ones. I won't remember what ones I have and what ones I need any way! I want at least a dozen when I come home!
Glad they were winners :-) You all look so cute with them. Love Kit's new get up!
Post a Comment