Got to scrapbook tonight!

>> Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I got Raelee to bed early tonight. We are imposing a new bedtime...8:00 for now. I wasn't getting her in bed until 10 or later some nights. That gives me a lot of time. It actually is good because she isn't cranky during her 'nap' time on MOST days..she doesn't get cranky until 6:30 or so. That is leaving us with more time to do school stuff at not so typical times (like after lunch, or whenever). Between supper and bedtime, we did an activity (I'll do a separate post on that..it was cute and Raelee thouroughly enjoyed it) and played Zingo I would like to find more games like this b/c Raelee really enjoys it. I want to find one that has just words and not pictures.

Anyway..here is my layouts I did tonight. I got them done a LOT quicker than I normally do b/c all of my stuff is RIGHT there in reach. Clean up will be a breaze also! YAY!


3 comments:

surprisetriplets,  January 22, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

We made our own Bingo cards and laminated them with the words I wanted them to focus on. It worked perfectly and we still have those Bingo cards today! You can find templates on the web, or just create your own.

RaizenBoyz,  January 22, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

I love scrapbooking but am years behind now!!! So sad-lol. Glad you got a little downtime. My email is morrowrose@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP