So proud of Raelee!

>> Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Raelee started gymnastics in July. She started out slow and not very limber. She has blossomed in the last few weeks. Her gymnastics coach (Mr. Bill) is even very very proud of her!

This is called "skin the cat. jump back" She has tried SO hard to get this right and she did it! See Mr. Bill with his hands up in the air? He was so excited and so was she. Blow it up and see her face! Excuse the picture..it's through glass.

This is the 'pit'. It's covered up but underneath those pads are a billion and one foam blocks. It's like a swimming pool full of blocks. They love jumping into that thing!

2 comments:

cajunsis,  January 20, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Way to GO Raelee! I am so proud of you! I KNEW you could do it!

Congratulations - all that hard work is paying off :-)

Love Granny

applesofgold,  January 20, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

Oh my goodness...such incredible fun! I love that look on her face skinning the cat!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP