New friends

>> Saturday, January 10, 2009

I had some new friends move into town a couple of weeks ago. I am beyond thrilled. She has 3 girls (6, 5, and 9 months). She homeschools the middle girl. We have a lot in common and she is so fun to be around. Our girls look like they could be sisters. They are fair with blond hair and blue eyes too. We all went to the local restaurant last night and I got at least 3 comments about having 3 kids that look so much alike. It's great having a homeschool family close now that has GIRLS! Raelee got along great with the older girls and adored the baby.

I can't share pictures of them on here, but know that Raelee and I have new special friends. The guys even had quite a lot to talk about last night dispite the fact that they dont' have much in common. I even heard a conversation about jelly beans? What was that about anyway? ROFL

2 comments:

cajunsis,  January 10, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

YAY! Isn't it funny that as one door is closing, another is opening? It never ceases to amaze me how that works out.

Can't wait to meet your new friends!

applesofgold,  January 10, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

Look! Its a post about ME!!! *girlish giggle*

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP