We aren't getting him

>> Tuesday, January 6, 2009

He is going to his grandfather. She said they are not happy about the situation but maybe it's for the best for us because obviously the grandfather is involved and I would have fallen in love with him only for him to be removed quickly.

She said they have been taking a lot of children into custody this week so she expects us to get a call today or tomorrow. I doubt it, but we will see.

7 comments:

RaizenBoyz,  January 6, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

I'm sorry, so sorry. Nothing can prepare us for the heartbreaks. It's something we have to take. It's ok to be sad, tomorrow is a new day.

applesofgold,  January 6, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Oh darlin', I am so so sorry. I was just updating myself on all the going ons in your life since your trip out of town.....and read this last. Drat!

The right child will be placed with your family soon....I am praying for it, and believing it. Can I offer you a hug?

~*Michelle*~,  January 6, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

Oh man Steph......what an emotional rollercoaster. :(

I am so so sorry....but I am sure this is all part of a great plan for you and your family. But I know that doesn't take away the hurt and disappointment right now.

Peace~
*~Michelle~*

Anonymous,  January 7, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

oh how heart breaking. I'm sorry!

Elizabeth,  January 7, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

I am sorry, Steph. I know this must hurt terribly. I will keep you in prayer.

surprisetriplets,  January 7, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

I'm so sorry, Steph. I know you're just crushed. I'll be praying that the right child comes to you soon.

Love,Shari

cajunsis,  January 8, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

I am sorry. I wish I were there - we would bawl together. It is a sucky decision - you would have been perfect for that little guy. Maybe his papa will be perfect for him, we can only hope.

We love you and will keep praying.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP