Unreal!
>> Saturday, January 10, 2009
You have GOT to watch this!!!
Needle Sized ArtVery incredible story! Not only is this mans art cool but he got a ton of cash for it! |
You have GOT to watch this!!!
Needle Sized ArtVery incredible story! Not only is this mans art cool but he got a ton of cash for it! |
Back to TOP
2 comments:
I couldn't believe it when I saw him. I wanted to hug him - and kick his stupid teahers! I am impressed! He is certainly talented. There is something special in every single person that walks the earth - I wish others saw that.
Oh!! This guys is AMAZING!
I blogged one time about patience (me needing more, lol) and then I saw that clip the same day and posted it too.....unbelievable.
I also am thrilled that he was rewarded so generously.....
xox
*~Michelle~*
Post a Comment