Where is Granny when you need her?

>> Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Raelee told us her tooth was loose last week. I have no idea how long they usually take to come out, but her's is about ready. I remember my mom pulling my teeth and my friends teeth so I tried it. Nope...didn't work for us. Raelee is wiggling it all the time trying to loosen it up. I called the dentist to make an appointment. I think that she'll need teeth pulled. I think I can feel the adult tooth under the baby tooth and you can see that there is no room for an adult tooth there to come in. We shall see.


3 comments:

surprisetriplets,  November 26, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Yay, Raelee! You'll have that tooth out soon I'm sure...

Use a paper towel to get a good hold on it, then twist and yank on it. Works every time! You'll get so good at it that you won't even think about it by the time you get to the third or fourth tooth.

Amanda pulls her own teeth out now but Nicole practically faints every time she thinks about loose teeth. We have to make her lay down before we even LOOK at her loose tooth.

cajunsis,  November 27, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

Take a bit of toilet paper, put it over the tooth, clasp at the base - back and front and pull. Pop! Out comes the tooth!

I will be there in a week - if she still has it I can be the dentist :-D

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP