"Baby's" room
>> Friday, November 21, 2008
Here is the semi-finished baby room. I am going to try to make a rag quilt out of the fabric that you see. Maybe make some kind of valance for the window with any left overs...we'll see.
I ordered these wall decorations for the top of the wall. I still have some more stuff to make for the wall. Todd is making a shelf to put toys on then I'll bring some toys in there. Raelee is REALLY pushing for the little people to return so I suppose they will..lol
Anyway..the room is a play room for Raelee for now and that's ok. She's enjoying herself.
Raelee painted the one on the left..LOL
Fabric I'm using for the quilt.


1 comments:
I absolutely ADORE that picture you made. Well, all 3 of them are gorgeous. The room is going to be soooo cute!
Post a Comment