It is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the colors you chose! Great job :-) Now I am envious. Oh, yeah, you could use those colors in MY quilt now that you know how to make one ;-)
It sometimes amazes me how well you wield the crafty talent that seems to ooze from the tips of you fingers. I have often been informed of a project that you want to complete, at which time I sublimely try to place an image of it in a mental file. More times then not the finished labor far exceeds what I believed would be the outcome. One thing about quilts that are not store bought is the warming imperfections that make them so loved and comforting. This quilt reached those qualities which can only be completed by you. I now want one for our bed, Please! Husband!!
6 comments:
It is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the colors you chose! Great job :-) Now I am envious. Oh, yeah, you could use those colors in MY quilt now that you know how to make one ;-)
GORGEOUS!!!!
you are so multi-talented!!!
- claire
Oh WOW! That is gorgeous! I love it.....you did a fantastic job, Steph!!!
It sometimes amazes me how well you wield the crafty talent that seems to ooze from the tips of you fingers. I have often been informed of a project that you want to complete, at which time I sublimely try to place an image of it in a mental file. More times then not the finished labor far exceeds what I believed would be the outcome. One thing about quilts that are not store bought is the warming imperfections that make them so loved and comforting. This quilt reached those qualities which can only be completed by you. I now want one for our bed, Please!
Husband!!
Great job! I love your fabric selections, they make a very pretty quilt.
Hooray! I am thrilled to meet another quilter in the MC area. I love this quilt, it is really beautiful!
Post a Comment