To paint a ceiling. I'm just sayin...
What an expression! I love it!.....psst, when you are finished, wanna come to our place? Our ceilings need to be painted in a bad way!
Ye know Steph, they make shower caps, and these splatter guards to attach to your roller to help with this problem.~Celia
Oh my. There are some things that you just have to wish you did not inherit from your parents. This may be one of them. rofl...Did you have to buy extra paint for the room?
ROFL!!!
hahahahaah! I love that!
Post a Comment
Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com
Back to TOP
5 comments:
What an expression! I love it!
.....psst, when you are finished, wanna come to our place? Our ceilings need to be painted in a bad way!
Ye know Steph, they make shower caps, and these splatter guards to attach to your roller to help with this problem.
~Celia
Oh my.
There are some things that you just have to wish you did not inherit from your parents. This may be one of them. rofl...
Did you have to buy extra paint for the room?
ROFL!!!
hahahahaah! I love that!
Post a Comment