Adoption update
>> Friday, November 21, 2008
The social worker came by today and it went really well. Our home is 100% ready for this. Now it's just the legalities and paperwork. She has several other homes to inspect...we are on a list of course. I'm not sure about time frame...I'm thinking a couple of months before we are certified. We are getting certified for foster and adopt. 1 girl ages 0-3 OR a sibling group 0-3 (boys or girls). Secretly I'm hoping for a sibling group of a baby and toddler boy and girl. We shall see.
Todd is even excited. That's nice. He doesn't get excited about much. It's nice to know that he is still 100% supportive of this even though it really for me he's doing it for.
So for now, the 'baby' room will be raelee's play room (pics on that later). She loving having a nice open space to play...and it's nice that the toys aren't all over the house.
Now all that's left for me to do it is finish the decorations and quilt and wait wait wait.

3 comments:
Steph, I just have tears of joy for you. I can hardly wait to see your new baby(s)!
Your room looks beautiful - and certainly a great place for Raelee to love. I can't wait to meet our new family. You have done a great job!
Love you
OH wow! that is awesome, Steph! I'm so happy and excited for you. Praying it happens sooner rather than later.
Love ya!
Melissa David
Post a Comment