Canvas #1 done

>> Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I worked on this for several hours tonight. Todd is even impressed with it. The glue isn't all dry and there are a few things I want to do still to it (go around the papered edges with the brown paint, add another piece of rounded paper to the bottom left hand corner, add 'movement' lines behind the dragonfly thingies, etc). I'm pretty proud of this actually. It's 16 x 20 and will likely go over the crib or some place like that.

2 comments:

~*Michelle*~,  November 13, 2008 at 5:15 AM  

Steph, that looks awesome!!!!!! You ROCK crafty mama!

xox
Michelle

cajunsis,  November 13, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

Great job sista! I love it :-) You did pretty darned good without a french curve didn't ya?

Congrats!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP