Something's missing!
>> Monday, November 17, 2008
I'll save you from guessing. I get a call at 8 am from my neighbor from work. They are taking down the fence today. UGH. This is going to be a huge problem. I have no idea how long the fence will be down for but the dogs don't like being inside one bit. This is their favorite weather to sit outside in! The fence guys weren't even going to come and knock on my door to let me know. Thank goodness the neighbor's boyfriend happened to be walking in front of the house and he was able to let us know.
Oh yeah..and yes, the pool is really a nice shade of mossy green with problem millions of mosquito larvae in it. No, I'm not happy with it. Yes, I have said something to the neighbor over and over again. No she hasn't done anything about it. No, there is nothing I can do about it :(

2 comments:
That stinks! Isn't there a law that they have to have a fence up if they have a pool? That is really dangerous (and gross!).
It is past getting the neighbor to do anything about it - it is complaining to the city time. They are trying to keep the mosquito population under control and she is letting it grow. They need to know. I would have done it forever ago.
Even if you love your neighbor, she has a duty to the community to help keep the mosquitoes at bay - her lack of caring can make YOU and pR really SICK!
Call the city and don't stop dialing the phone until you find someone who will do something.
Post a Comment