Decorations

>> Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I found this ad in the CK magazine and fell in love with it. I have no idea why..I just loved it. I went to the scrapbook store and bought all of that paper. Now I get to try to replicate it on a canvas. Sounds fun huh? I have no idea how I'm going to do it but I will try. I'm scared to start this project..rofl

The next one (the tree) is from Keynotes from Close to my Heart. I think I'll put one of those on a canvas too. Not sure what else I'm going to do.

What do you think?

2 comments:

cajunsis,  November 11, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Love them both! For the first one, go to a store and purchase a french curve. Any office store will have them. It will make your life very easy. I love using them. Wish I could tell you I still had them, but they are long gone.

Still wishin' I was there - but I am glad you have friends to chip in and help you.

Elizabeth,  November 12, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

Love them, Steph! And what a beautiful quilt the one on top would make! Love you!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP