Things to do before Friday

>> Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thought I would make me a list.

  1. declutter/clean off book case and desk in dining room
  2. declutter kitchen counter
  3. straighten up homeschool stuff
  4. straighten up shelves in laundry room (I seriously doubt this would cause problems with the SW but it needs to be done)
  5. clean on top of homeschool cabinet
  6. put in outlet covers in living room
  7. look up regulations for smoke detectors through out house. Install more if need be.
  8. clean house again
  9. paint baby's room
  10. hopefully get crib in..may not get to that though
  11. check SW list to see if we have everything done that needs to be done.
Not too bad when you put it in a list!

1 comments:

cajunsis,  November 16, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

I thought the inspection was Thursday. Maybe you just had to be ready by Thursday. Anyway, at least you have the list BEFORE you get the child. It is a chore to get the list wiped out for sure. Good Luck!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP