The "baby's" new quilt
>> Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ok, so I'm calling this child a baby but really I have NO idea what age child I'm going to get and how permanent they will be....but regardless, I still need to decorate and furnish the room.
SOOOO...meet my newest project. Why I want to do this...I'll never know. I probably CAN'T do it, and I'll just waste money on fabric...ugh
Regardless..I needed to know how much fabric to get so I laid it out (cut out fabric square examples from the net..rofl) on paper.
I'm going to try to make a SUPPOSEDLY very good beginners project Rag quilt. Ya right..rofl

1 comments:
I bet you do a great job on this adventure! If you can teach yourself how to knit, you can teach yourself how to quilt...
While we are on the subject of quilts, you know the lap quilt granny Daisy made? Do you think you could make ME one when you accomplish this mission? Same size and I don't care if the material matches - I would be happy to have one. I sure miss 'mine'. Both of them... haha...
Post a Comment