Daily ritual

>> Monday, November 17, 2008

Everyday for nap time, Raelee RUNS back to my room and steals all of the pillows. At first, was content with just laying on my side of the bed to steal the pillows there and then lots of tickles would come next. Now, she down right steals them. After we wrestle, tickle and giggle, she settles in on Daddy's side of the bed and reads her animal book while mommy watches TV or reads then we both sleep. We both say that this is "our favorite time of day" . Both of us look forward to it.



3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 17, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

All this time I thought that it was just my pillow that Raelee stole!
Now the truth comes out!
She is a pillow thief that steals any and all pillows!

Love
Papa

cajunsis,  November 17, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

I recognize that book! It is my favorite book too! YIPPPEE! Raelee and I can read it together - and she can steal papa's pillow to do it.

Summer,  November 18, 2008 at 12:08 AM  

Awww how sweet, Steph! How I wish Kenya still napped! Lucky mama!!! What book was she reading?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP