Thanks guys!
>> Friday, October 3, 2008
Goofy REALLY thanks Granny for teaching Raelee how to tie birthday streamers around anything and everything that can be tied down. This really makes his boring day much more fun!
And Jamie...thank you so much for the 4 foot giraffe. We needed another thing in this house that took up space. LOL In all seriousness, You know how much Raelee loves that stupid giraffe..LOL Jenny will be a nice welcomed part of a family. She has already had her first day of school! She is learning to add!

2 comments:
HOW STINKIN' FUNNY! That darned dog will lay still for pR to do ANYTHING! I am so glad I thought to teach her how to entertain herself. Just don't tell her where all MY streamers are ok?
I love Jenny - and she looks like she is learning math perfectly well.
LOL Sorry about that, but it puts a big smile on her face :-) Glad to see that Jenny has a new home (and a name after all these years!)
Post a Comment