Why me?

>> Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Why do I always get sick when my friends babies are born? Last year, Vicky R had Jayden and I couldn't see him for weeks b/c I was so sick. Last week, my friend Jamie had a baby and I want to see her and cuddle her in the worst way but I have a nasty stomach bug. This bites.

2 comments:

surprisetriplets,  October 28, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

I'm sorry you're sick! Being sick is the last thing you need when you have so much to do. Rest up and I hope you feel better soon.

Love,Shari

cajunsis,  October 30, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

Tell them not to have babies Sept through Nov :-( Sugarcane smoke and you do not belong in the same area - and do not fly when babies are arriving... lol...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP