Raelee needed some Daddy time

>> Sunday, October 5, 2008

Daddy needed some Raelee time...and some new boat time..and Mommy needed some Mommy time...so they went fishing. Raelee came back all excited..she caught fish and LOTS of keepers!! We are having a fish fry today! She was all set to help daddy clean the fish..until she realized that cleaning the fish didn't mean filling the sink with nice warm soapy water and letting them splash around..roflmao
Here are some pictures. They are out of order....that's ok :)














2 comments:

cajunsis,  October 5, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

Love the pictures. I am sure they both had a great experience. New boat? Man, we are sure missing a lot - but missing you all most.

Laughing at the sink thought - yeah, that would be so Raelee. I guess she thought it would be just like giving Sallie a bath - that is how you clean Sallie, right?

Yum on the fish fry!

Thanks for keeping up with the blog, we can at least imagine we are there sometimes.

Anonymous,  October 9, 2008 at 4:02 AM  

Raelee
You are such a good fisherman!
I hope that your Daddy learned how to fish from you.
Were to fish good to eat? I bet they were yummy!

I Love You & Miss You!
Papa

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP