Hot Dog!

>> Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I was reading Raelee her chapter book tonight and she was talking beside me. I was about to get on her for not paying attention until I realized what she was doing. She had picked up this book and was reading it all by herself! This book...Hot Dog...is one Mona gave her when we visited New England. It has been a favorite off and on since then. It has probably been a year since we have read it so this isn't from memory. I had to help her with a few words because she only knows CVC words right now. :)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

5 comments:

Elizabeth,  October 8, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

Way to go, RAELEE! Yay! I am so very proud of you! I love you.

Aunt Liz

cajunsis,  October 9, 2008 at 12:15 AM  

You GO GIRL! I am proud of my princess. You are growing up so fast! Can you slow down just a minute so we can enjoy you? lol..

Love ya, granny

cajunsis,  October 9, 2008 at 12:15 AM  

Now for mommy: You are doing an incredible job! Keep up the good work! Love you

Anonymous,  October 9, 2008 at 4:18 AM  

I am proud of my girls!

Love
Papa

surprisetriplets,  October 9, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

Wow, Raelee! You're doing a great job and so is your Mommy! Stand up and take a bow, because you deserve it!

Love,
Aunt Shari

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP