12″ Triangle of Squares Quilt Block Pattern
4 days ago


Todd has been working so hard on our bathroom. It's coming right along! We decided to go with singapore style toilets...which is why there is a just a hole in the ground. We stuffed rags into it so nothing else fell in it...but this is what we will use for a toilet ;)
Back to TOP
2 comments:
hee hee... we can bring you one back from here - I see them everywhere!
It is looking beautiful! I am so glad you are making progress. Can't wait to see it in person - and I will just use the other bathroom, I don't have enough 'sing' practice... lol
You beter get a BIG funnel to put in that hole & have a coiled up water hose next to the hole. Then a rag to cover the hole should work.
Who knows, you may start a trend in the US.
Dad/Papa
Post a Comment