Making progress
>> Monday, October 13, 2008
Unfortunately, I think this is as far as it's going to get this hitch in. We now have a toilet and shower doors and a toilet paper/magazine holder. I am promised that I will have baseboards (those that know me know my reasoning for saying that) next hitch in. The sink and lighting is supposed to be here today. Maybe he'll get that in before he leaves. I don't know. Anyway..enjoy with me!!



4 comments:
Wow! Your bathroom looks amazing! I love it! Great job.
I thought the big funnel was a great idea, but I see that you chickened out & installed a toilt.
I think it looks great! Can't wait to see it in person. Your dad liked the funnel idea for a toilEt. lol... he doesn't post his name, though I know that righting anywhere.
What does "this hitch in" mean anyway? Is that a Southern term?
I do love your bathroom and I'm sure you're going to get lots of use out of it. The best part about getting a new makeover is that it stays clean so much easier! I always felt like I couldn't get the bathroom clean before John finished it. Now he only has two more to go!
Have a great day! Love,Shari
Post a Comment