ILP Meet Up

>> Sunday, October 12, 2008

















I'm not sure what happened to the right (camera right) side of her eye here in PP. I like the picture other than that!



The white shirt killed me in these. :(


I'll post more about what this was later. I just want to get pictures up now.

6 comments:

Anonymous,  October 12, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

ILP ?

Dad/Papa

Jamie Heyl,  October 13, 2008 at 12:34 AM  

Stephenie - these all look great! I love all the ones of Raelee, she did really well, tell her she should be very proud - and so should you :-) I'm glad you had a good time, LOVED the locations!

Anonymous,  October 13, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

These are great!!! I'm totally impressed with how far your photography skills have come along in such a short time.

Elizabeth,  October 13, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

I concur...ILP?

LOL Love the pics Steph. Of course, I am partial to the little blonde but that red head has it goiong on too! Tell Raelee I love her! Love you, me

~*Michelle*~,  October 29, 2008 at 7:23 AM  

Steph....your skills are amazing! Love them all!
xox
Michelle

Katie,  October 29, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

Great pictures!!

Bree just asked if Raelee is Kenya. I told her no, its Raelee and she goes " ohh. Shes pretty!!" lol

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP