I needed more furniture
>> Friday, October 3, 2008
So..apperenatly Social services thinks that in order to have another child in the house, we have to find a place to put her (yes, we decided on a her). In order to do that, I needed to find a place for my scrapbook stuff.
All of this stuff needs to go somewhere. We found the perfect thing! On Monday, this is going to become part of our household. I can't wait. Do you think that Vicky, Anita and I can fit it all in there? Stay tuned!
We are driving to Houston to get it. We found one for $1000. We are making a mini vacation out of it and going to Ikea and maybe to the Natural Museum of History. I'm also going to take some pictures of close friends for them (Christmas) and visit with my cousin Carrie hopefully. That's a lot of stuff to do in 1.5 days..lol

2 comments:
So tell me about Anita and Vicky - are the more scrappers or did you twist arms behind their backs to 'encourage'? I am so out of the loop :-( I am glad you found someone else to scrap with though.
CaREY will enjoy the visit (maybe meet for lunch?), but I am thinking you are cramming an awful lot into less than two days. Something might have to give.
Hey, dad's truck could sure use a nice drive ;-) Maybe you want to break it out of the shop and take it? You may need a Well's Fargo truck to pay for the diesel - but it does get 17 or so miles to the gallon on the highway.
Sounds like fun - and you will love your scrap loot all in one place. Don't do away with those iris carts please? lol...
Ahh!! An Ikea trip?? I may need to bring you some money and a shopping list!! Heehee :-)
Post a Comment