BUSY day!

>> Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Man, yesterday was a blur. We worked on my scrapbook room from 7:30 in the morning till 5 in the evening. I am sooooooooooo thankful that Vicky R and Anita came over to help. I would have just sat down and cried looking at it all being overwhelmed. Of course, we couldn't start doing the FUN stuff till lunch. Todd didn't warn me that there were 340 pegs that needed to be inserted...and about 1/3 of those had to be moved b/c they were in the wrong place. There were 85 boxes that had to be put together. THEN we could start dumping stuff out of my scrapbook room. WHEW. That was a lot of work and very overwhelming! Thank goodness for friends that said "don't just throw that in there, organize it as you put it away. I'm not going to let you do that" or "Ok, I have this box, where do we want it stored."

So...here's pictures. My scrapbook room still looks so bad, but honestly, I think that maybe when I get back from Cali, maybe it's something mom and I can knock out in a few hours. I feel bad by even saying that with only a week being here.




Todd, goofy, and the Giraffe supervising Vicky.









1 comments:

cajunsis,  October 15, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

WOW! I am liking that! What a cool scraproom! And YOU put it together with the girls? I am proud of you tackling that! Thanks Vicky and Anita :-) and Steph! Looks great.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP