So totally her

>> Thursday, October 30, 2008



This is my brother and Cheyenne's friend Micaella. She was their official photographer.
I tend to like cleaner processing, but I looked through my actions and found one that is called "Grunge Rock" (from Totally Rad Actions). I think you can see why this action fits her :)

2 comments:

cajunsis,  October 30, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

You caught her personality well in this pic. She is so cool!

Alex,  November 7, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

There are 4 wedding pics of 4 different people holding a beer bottle and the funniest part of it all is that none of the 4 people ever actually drank any beer. Two were under age, I don't drink beer and Micaella was being her usual goofball self :)

We're SOOOOOO happy with all the pictures, you really can't ask for more with 2 professional photographers (one a best friend and the other a sister) and a mom with an amazing eye. We just got some new frames for all this... well... artwork. We need more walls!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP