On a walk

>> Sunday, May 30, 2010

We walked from Notre Dame to the boat ride and found some very pretty buildings and bridges. I tried to google some of these buildings but my google is in French and I can't figure out how to change it..lol  So either you have to google or just look at the pictures..rofl




You can see 'holes' in the walls from when bullets and such hit it during WW II.  It was the last building occupied by the Germans.


This bridge has faces on it...it has to do with a King but I can't remember which one or what the faces meant. I'll have more pictures of it on the  next blog post.



A very long time ago, somebody (don't remember who..lol) built these statues around Paris. they have a fountain flowing through the middle. It was so that no person in Paris would go thirsty.

I have seen (and eaten..lol) some of the most beautiful deserts in Paris!!

There are a few people that might appreciate this. I walked through Lush..lol You can smell it about a block away before you ever even see it!

We see LOTS of tiny tiny cars here...ones that are real and grown men and women drive them. Here is one that it looks like Raelee could drive quite easily..lol

This was a very very yummy drink that I had at the end of the day.  Can you see the yumminess? LOL

1 comments:

cajunsis,  May 30, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

Lol on the google. If you look on the page that comes up for google, there should be a place to change it to English. Love all the pics! The little cars we have here, too - and those yummy desserts. I am taken away be the architecture there. What an amazing place!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP