End of a very long day

>> Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We didn't do much yesterday other than just try to settle in.  I'm a little unnerved here because it is SO 'big city'. I'm not used to big city...much less when I can't read the signs or communicate with the people.  I am already homesick, but hopefully that'll pass soon.
I don't have many pictures to post...or stories to tell just yet, but I knew I couldn't leave my 'fans' waiting..lol

This is a building on the way to Troy's house. I think it's apartments. I just thought it was pretty :)
 

I was nervous about Troy's dogs. I had heard how anti social they were. Turns out, I didn't have anything to worry about. Raelee and Horas played forever last night just running in circles together.



Raelee in her Paris Dress. :)


 Here is Troy...Todd's brother. I'll try to get a better picture of him later.

And...without further adieu.....my first official gourmet Parisian meal.....scroll down...





















3 comments:

cajunsis,  May 26, 2010 at 1:39 AM  

Hmmm, French pizza huh? Interesting! Lol... everyone looks great - and I am not surprised that Raelee and the doggy hit it off - she is a critter lover and will spoil him. Love the pics! Oh, and there will be no screaming baby there - poor parents.

surprisetriplets,  May 26, 2010 at 6:35 AM  

Did the pizza taste any different than here in the US? I sure hope you acclimate quickly to the "big city" feel. I know it can be a shock to the senses when you're not used to it. Have lots of fun:)

Claire,  May 26, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

Loving your posts!!! So exciting!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP