Made it to Paris

>> Tuesday, May 25, 2010

After a pretty miserable flight (screaming, kicking baby for 9.5 hours), we made it to Paris. It was nice to finally get here.


We took the train home from the airport....well, the mini, tram, the train (for 45 minutes), then another tram, then walked for 15 minutes with 3 suitcases and carry ons. Fun times.

Things I have seen so far here....it's a city, I am not used to cities. Lots of different sounds I'm not used to.
I have seen some of the most beautiful graffati, a gypsy camp, a lady taking perfectly good loaves of french bread out of the trash...and put one back and picked another. It was almost like she was shopping in the trash can on the street. Weird.  Motorcycles here have death wishes I think.  Crosswalk's are just suggestions. Just because there is a green for us and a red for them doesn't mean a darn thing. They already scare Raelee.


Raelee got yelled out by an old lady. Don't know what she said...it was in French. I don't know what Raelee did to make her mad but she did..lol  Poor kid just looked at me with big eyes.



There is little to no English here....this should be fun. In Singapore, You could get anywhere b/c things were written in English too. Not here. Hopefully we survive...rofl

I'm looking forward to whatever we do here...I know it'll be fun. I'm very very tired right now and overwhelmed.

I don't have any pics yet to share, so here are a few from back home.

Raelee in her dance costume.




Buster.....not much to say about him....other than he is a lazy funny dog. We sure miss him.


Ta ta for now!

1 comments:

cajunsis,  May 26, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

Just take a deep breath and know Troy is there to help you. I can't imagine what it is like, but I hope you adapt and have fun. Take pictures - they don't take in French :-) Love ya!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP