Should have scrapped the whole day
>> Thursday, September 18, 2008
The day started out bad...lots of vomit involved (not Raelee...had more to do with the BIG dog and then as a result, Mommy got in on the action).
Anyway....Raelee is having a TERRIBLE day in HSing. I'm really just wanting to just scrap the whole day but we missed yesterday and we can't today. So, lots of tears are involved....LOTS more time than normal. It took her 30 minutes to do one reading page!
I just had to vent and get that out :(

2 comments:
Give each other a big hug from Papa. Tomorrow will be a better day.
I love you,
Dad/Papa
(((big hug))
Some days you will just have to scrap and work another day when you both are not so stressed. Don't worry - you are doing wonderful. Your advantage is you are working with one child and can do that. She will learn twice as much another day.
Post a Comment